Dental Implants – Hurst, TX
Multiple Missing Teeth Replaced in an Effective Manner
If you have multiple teeth missing, then you’re fortunate to have a reliable and effective option for replacing them: dental implant placement. Unlike other methods of replacing multiple teeth, that provide restoration from the gums up, dental implants in Hurst restore the tooth in its entirety – anchoring at the root level. To experience the benefits of dental implant placement, contact Cimarron Family Dentistry today to schedule a consultation!
Non-Implant Tooth Replacement Options
Here are some of the traditional methods of replacing multiple missing teeth:
- Crown and bridge – This is used to replace one-to-three consecutive teeth. The porcelain restorations are affixed to a single apparatus that “bridges” the gap left by the missing teeth, and it is held in place by being cemented to the tooth on either side.
- Partial dentures – Used to replace any number of consecutive or nonconsecutive missing teeth, a partial denture uses the remaining teeth as anchors that the new restoration can either clip or clasp to.
- Full dentures – If a full arch or a complete set of teeth is missing, a full denture can be used to restore a portion of the original functionality and appearance of your original teeth. They are held in place by the natural suction that’s created inside the mouth and dental adhesive.
The Dental Implant Difference
If you choose the dental implant route, then you won’t have to worry about relying on other structures to provide security. Instead, a cylinder-shaped titanium post is attached directly to the jawbone to recreate the natural anchoring that a toot root provides. In addition to offering more stability, this method also allows for better preservation of the surrounding teeth.
To ensure you have a successful procedure, Dr. De Vincenzo or Dr. Saremi will perform a thorough examination, which will include 3D scans that allow for analysis of every aspect of your current state. Then, one or more implants will be strategically placed. After you’ve healed sufficiently, your dentist in Hurst will add an abutment and an implant-retained crown, bridge or partial or full denture.
The Benefits of Dental Implant Placement
The perks of receiving dental implants are numerous. Here are a few that make it a worthwhile procedure to undergo:
- A natural and appealing smile
- Preservation of your remaining teeth
- Reliable and lasting form of replacement
- The prevention of jawbone loss
- The ability to once again maintain a normal diet
Find Out More
To learn more about the dental implant process and how beneficial it can be for you, contact us at Cimarron Family Dental to schedule an appointment today. Helping you lead a happy and fulfilling life is our number one goal!
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am In Pain & Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services